Have you looked in the mirror and wanted to refresh your appearance but worry about the side effects of injectables, harsh treatments, or plastic surgery?
The good news is that exciting advancements in skincare have revolutionized anti-aging treatments. One of the most innovative concepts is Dermotechnology, a powerful yet gentle treatment that offers a wide variety of benefits.
Here, we’ll cover what dermotechnology is, the benefits of dermotechnology, and why this non-invasive, affordable treatment is a safe and effective way to support healthy skin.
What Is Dermotechnology?
The Electrolift by Dermotechnology is a patented treatment based on Nobel Prize-winning research and ground-breaking technology. Using a principle called Electroporation, this painless, non-invasive skincare treatment offers a true alternative to plastic surgery and injectables.
The innovative concept uses 7 different microcurrent frequencies that tighten and tone facial muscles while allowing nourishing serums to penetrate deep within the skin. Nicknamed the “non-surgical facelift”, the benefits of dermotechnology include cellular renewal, increased dermal elasticity, increased glow, and more.
Dermotechnology works to restore the skin from the inside out through the use of microcurrent and electroporation, an advanced concept that opens passageways deep in the skin’s layers. This allows specially formulated minerals, nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins to be transported deep into the skin without the use of any harsh treatments, needles, or physical or thermal stressors.
What Is Dermotechnology Treatment Like?
Not only are dermotechnology treatments pain-free, but they can also be downright relaxing. A session typically takes just 20 to 30 minutes and provides immediate results, such as increased plumpness and a glow to the skin. After treatment, there is zero downtime – just results.
What Are the Benefits of Dermotechnology?
The benefits of dermotechnology include:
- Long-lasting results
- Natural, pain-free treatment
- Often called the “non-surgical facelift” or “a workout for the skin”
- An effective alternative to injections, harsh skin treatments, and surgeries
- Can be used as both a face and body treatment
- Can be used in conjunction with other skin treatments
- Suitable for all skin types and concerns
- Zero downtime or side effects
- Highly effective and safe
- Based on scientifically proven technology
- Provides both immediate and long-term results with continued treatments.
Through Dermotechnology treatment, a vast range of skin concerns can be improved. From your very first treatment and through consistent sessions, Dermotechnology works to:
- Increase skin plumpness
- Improve skin tightness
- Improve overall glow
- Promote collagen and elastin growth
- Enhance skin resiliency
- Improve the overall tone and texture
- Provide lifting effects
- Minimise the appearance of pores
- Enhance skin brightness and optimise circulation
- Reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase facial volume using microcurrents that travel deep into the skin’s layers
- Lift and tighten the neck
- Tighten saggy skin from head to toe
- Promote lymphatic drainage
- Soften scarring
- Promote the healing of rosacea or acne
Are Dermotechnology Serums Natural?
All products used during dermotechnology treatments are of the highest quality and feature ingredients designed to regenerate and nourish the skin. With a special blend of plant-based vitamins, hydration, and nutrients, dermotechnology creates optimal absorption of these powerful serums to produce visible, lasting results.
Dermotechnology serums are free of:
- Animal derivatives
- Toxic ingredients
- Artificial colours
What Areas Can Dermotechnology Treat?
Dermotechnology is a versatile skin treatment that can be used to treat areas all over the body. A typical facial dermotechnology treatment targets the face, the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
Other popular areas of treatment include:
- Sagging skin above the knees
- Sagging elbow skin
- Stretch marks
- Legs (reduce the appearance of cellulite)
- The backs of hands (an effective, safe way to treat age spots)
- Scalp (stimulate hair growth and decrease dry scalp)
How Many Dermotechnology Treatments Do I Need?
Although it is possible to see results from just one dermotechnology treatment, we recommend a total of 5 to 8 sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for optimal results. At your initial consultation, we’ll determine the ideal number and frequency of treatments for your skincare goals and concerns.
From there, occasional maintenance sessions can help you continue to build on your results and keep your skin looking youthful, plump, and revitalised.
Want To Learn More About the “Non-Surgical Facelift”?
If you have questions about dermotechnology treatment or would like to set up a consultation, we invite you to contact us to learn more about this gentle yet powerful anti-aging treatment.