“What is the best way to get rid of hyperpigmentation?”
“Is there a non-invasive way to tighten skin?”
“How do I fade acne scars?”
Many of our clients come to us with questions like these, and we love reassuring them that there are multiple non-invasive treatments to treat these concerns.
Whether you want to reduce acne, decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reveal a firmer complexion, or just promote an overall glow to your skin, our expert skin therapists can help you achieve your skincare goals.
We do this with our range of customised skin treatments. Read on to learn more about the range of professional skin treatments we offer, including our exclusive Clinical Skin Treatment, an all-in-one, gentle treatment option that can help you achieve immediate results with no downtime.
What Are Clinical Skin Treatments?
We offer a variety of clinical skin treatments that are extremely powerful and effective yet surprisingly gentle. With every client, our goal is to create a detailed skincare treatment plan that delivers maximum results with minimal downtime.
A few of our most popular professional-grade skin treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion — An exfoliating treatment ideal for tone and texture issues, scarring, and fine lines, and for promoting an overall glow. Microdermabrasion involves an advanced polishing tool that gently removes dead skin cells to reveal a baby soft, glowing skin. Learn more about the benefits of microdermabrasion here.
- Chemical Peels — O Pro Cosmetic Peels use medical strength actives to exfoliate the skin and address hyperpigmentation, lack of radiance, acne, tone and texture concerns, and fine lines and wrinkles. During treatment, your skin technician selects a peel that is personalised to your exact skin type, concerns, and goals. Learn more about the different types of chemical peels and their benefits with our Guide to Skin Peels.
- Microneedling — Medical Grade Skin Needling is a powerful option for treating ageing concerns, fine lines and wrinkles, tone and texture issues, and scarring. This treatment relies on collagen induction therapy, a proven method that helps encourage new collagen formation to promote firmer, more resilient skin.
- Laser Resurfacing — Fractional resurfacing is one of the most powerful tools for treating scarring, tone and texture concerns, acne, and ageing concerns. Laser resurfacing can reveal fresh, glowing skin that looks healthier and firmer overall. Read more in our Guide to Fractional Resurfacing.
- Clinical Skin Treatment — Our Clinical Skin Treatment is a gentle option that combines multiple treatments into one convenient session. Each treatment includes a cleanse, skin detoxification, personalised exfoliant, and a customised mask and vitamin and mineral infusion. The result? Skin that is brighter, more even-toned, smoother, and glowing.
Choosing the Right Clinical Skin Treatment for Your Skin Concerns
If you want to reduce your acne, manage the redness, get rid of hyperpigmentation, or promote a more youthful-looking complexion, our skin care experts are trained in all the latest techniques to help you achieve the healthy, glowing complexion you’re hoping for.
Since our professional skin treatments are fully customised based on your unique skin care needs and goals, we can determine a safe yet effective treatment plan for all skin types, ages, and concerns.
We take the guesswork out of how to achieve your skincare goals and will guide you on the most suitable clinical skin treatment based on your specific skin concerns.
Our professional-grade skin treatments can address a wide variety of skin types and concerns, including:
- Ageing issues such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Lack of firmness
- Tone or texture issues
- Facial redness or rosacea
- Lacklustre appearance/lack of radiance
- Sun damage
- Oily skin, open pores, congestion
Preparation and Aftercare: Maximizing the Results of Your Clinical Skin Treatment
While all of our professional-grade skincare treatments are non-invasive and designed to be as gentle yet effective as possible, it is important to follow proper aftercare steps.
For any professional-grade skincare treatment, pre-treatment preparation and post-treatment aftercare are key for optimal results and minimal side effects.
For instance, after any form of exfoliation or laser resurfacing, the fresh skin cells revealed will be especially sensitive to the sun. This makes daily SPF crucial following exfoliation. However, we hope you already wear daily SPF anyway as it is one of the best ways to prevent premature ageing.
Aftercare instructions will depend on your specific treatment, but your aftercare plan will likely involve steps such as:
- Avoid wearing makeup for 24 hours
- Avoid washing your face for 24 hours
- Avoid strenuous physical activity for 24 hours
- Use gentle skincare products (we can recommend exactly what to use to support your skin’s recovery)
Before any treatment, you’ll be advised on how to prepare your skin before treatment, what to expect during treatment, and exactly how to care for your skin after treatment. You’ll be given a detailed aftercare plan and are always welcome to call us if questions arise.
Understanding the Safety and Potential Side Effects of Clinical Skin Treatments
All of our treatments are designed to get maximum results in minimal time and with minimal side effects. We’ll choose a treatment — or combination of treatments — that perfectly suits the current condition of your skin, your skin type, and your overall skincare goals.
Along with proper pre and post-treatment skincare, you’ll always know exactly what to expect before any treatments. You’ll be informed of any potential side effects and how they can be minimised through proper treatment protocols and aftercare.
We also rely on an advanced diagnostic tool, Observ Skin Analysis, to detect underlying problems, get a thorough understanding of your skin, and select the proper treatment for your unique skin type and goals.
By performing a customised skin analysis on each client, we greatly reduce the chance of experiencing negative reactions or side effects. We also go over your skin history with you and get a clear understanding of your specific skin concerns and goals.
For instance, with our Clinical Skin Treatment, we perform a custom skin analysis first to allow us to choose the level that is appropriate for your skin type, concerns, and goals.
If we detect sensitivity, redness, or damage during the Obersv Skin Analysis, or if you have a history of skin sensitivity or rosacea, we’ll opt for Level 1 of our Clinical Skin Treatment. Level 1 is the gentlest option and uses a calming, soothing cleanser, a gentle exfoliant, and a mask designed to soothe and nourish.
Level 1 typically involves no downtime, other than slight temporary redness, and offers instant results. Once your skin adjusts to Level 1, we can combine Clinical Skin Treatment with other treatments or move up to Level 2 or 3.
Our personalised approach and in-depth skin analysis ensure we minimise the risk of negative reactions while still obtaining noticeable results.
For more powerful treatments such as laser resurfacing and microdermabrasion, we’ll also educate you on what to expect during and after treatment. Any side effects or possible downtime will always be discussed with you thoroughly beforehand to ensure you know exactly what to expect and how to care for your skin afterwards.
Book Your Clinical Skin Treatment With The Fresh Skin Clinic
If you are ready to improve the condition of your skin and get a glowing complexion but aren’t sure which treatments are ideal for you, we invite you to contact us. When you book a consult with one of our skin therapists, you’ll receive a customised skin treatment plan designed for your exact skin type and goals.
Whether you want to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, heal acne, reduce scarring, fade hyperpigmentation, or improve a specific skin condition, we can analyse your skin and determine an ideal treatment plan that matches your skincare goals.
Along with our exclusive Clinical Skin Treatment, we specialise in a range of professional skin treatments, including enzyme therapy, skin rejuvenation, skin needling, laser resurfacing, acne treatment, permanent hair reduction, dermablading, microdermabrasion, light therapy, and more.
Contact our team with questions or to learn more about professional skin treatment in Perth or book your appointment online. We’re here to help you enjoy glowing, healthy skin through our safe, affordable, advanced skin treatments.