How you look can have a huge impact on how you feel and how you go about your daily life.
From adult acne to anti-ageing to hyperpigmentation and acne scars, we offer treatments and skincare for almost every skin type and skin condition.
In this article, we’ll look at the best skin care products to complement your skin procedures. By nourishing your skin with the appropriate topical products, you can maximise the effectiveness of skin care procedures and prolong results.
Products Available for Your Skin Journey at Fresh Skin Clinic
Here are the top products and ingredients we recommend based on skin type, skin conditions, and some of the popular medical-grade skin treatments we offer.
DMK Skin Treatment
DMK skin revision includes a cleanse, skin detoxification, customised mild exfoliant, and enzyme therapy mask followed by nourishing topical infusion. This treatment is excellent for dehydrated skin types, lacklustre complexions, and anti-aging purposes.
Intensely hydrating products are ideal for supporting the recovery process and maximising results.
We highly recommend:
- Rebalancing Cream — An oil-free, lightweight blend of professional strength ingredients, peptides, beta-glucan, and niacinamide
- Hydra Plus Sleep-In Mask — An ultra-hydrating sleep-in mask with peptides and immense hydration
- OBiotics 3D Hyaluronic Serum — A multi-dimensional hydrator with sodium hyaluronate to support instant and long-term moisture, enhanced penetration, and overall nourishment
- Vitamin C Hemp Seed Oil — We like to call this oil liquid gold due to its impressive hydrating capabilities, oil-soluble vitamin C, hemp seed oil, and nourishing properties
Collagen Induction Therapy
Collagen induction therapy is an effective treatment for reducing scarring, decreasing signs of ageing, and promoting skin that looks all-around healthier. During collagen induction therapy, medical-grade needles are used to make controlled, minor injuries to the skin.
As the skin heals itself, new collagen is generated. If you’re looking for products to complement collagen induction therapy, look for ingredients that are soothing and promote the healing process.
To complement collagen induction therapy, we highly recommend:
- Comfort Cream — A hydrating cream that supports the skin barrier with antioxidants, peptides, and hydrates
- Medi-Soothe — This calming topical is another must-have following collagen induction therapy. It is also an ideal topical treatment following IPL, laser treatments, or after sun exposure.
- Repair Serum — A potent serum containing antioxidants, ceramides, anti-irritants, and other ingredients that help support a healthy skin barrier and reduced inflammation
- Recovery Cream — A best-seller with antioxidants, hydrating ingredients, and barrier-protectors
Anti Ageing Treatments
As the perfect complement to these powerful yet non-invasive anti-ageing treatments, we suggest ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamin C, and peptides. If you want to find all these ingredients in one convenient topical product, look no further than Immortal Cream. With cutting-edge antioxidants and high concentrations of a patented peptide complex, this is the ultimate anti-ageing cream.
We also recommend the Pure Age Defiance Serum with its powerful blend of highly concentrated L-Sodium Hyaluronate, potent peptides, and encapsulated multivitamins.
Combined, these ingredients help promote youthful-looking skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate the skin, and encourage a radiant, glowing complexion.
Along with anti-ageing skin treatments and antioxidant and peptide-rich products, there’s a MUST-HAVE superstar product in your anti-ageing arsenal: Sunscreen.
Without sunscreen, you are sabotaging your entire skincare routine.
We proudly offer Cosmedics Mineral Pro SPF 30 sunscreen, both in a non-tinted and tinted version. The tinted version provides a natural, sun-kissed glow through the use of natural minerals.
These effective sunscreens provide strong UV protection for the ultimate anti-ageing approach and are:
- Suitable for daily use on all skin types, even sensitive
- Sheer and lightweight texture
- Created with natural mineral protection rather than harsh and potentially irritating chemical sunscreens
- Packed with a high concentration of Zinc Oxide (21.5%) to provide superior broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays
Adult Acne Treatment
Acne can be extremely damaging to your self-esteem. And it’s not just for teenagers.
Fortunately, there are a variety of skin treatments and topical products that can help fight and prevent acne.
Along with the professional adult acne treatments we offer, such as OCosmedics Pro Peels, Fractional Resurfacing, and Dermafrac, we also offer highly effective topical acne treatments.
These potent topicals include ingredients that help clear out pores, kill bacteria, promote healing, encourage resilient skin, promote cell turnover, and reduce discolouration left behind after acne.
Some of our favourite topical acne treatments include:
- Corrective Cleanser and Peel — A corrective cleanser and mild peel all in one designed to purify the skin, clear excess sebum, remove pollutants and decongest pores
- The Potent Clearing Serum — An anti-acne superstar packed with Salicylic Acid and L-Lactic Acid to exfoliate, soothe, promote cell turnover, and reduce inflammation
- Potent Retinol Serum — For fighting both acne and ageing, with peptides, retinol, and powerful hydrators
- Retinol Concentrate — A professional strength formula with the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription
Build Your Best Skin Care Routine With Our Perth Skin Care Specialists
If you’re ready to have the best skin of your life, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or to book an appointment.
We will gladly schedule a consultation where you can find out which professional skincare treatments would be most effective for your skin. We can also help you build a customised skincare routine with our OCosmetics Skincare Range.
Since the OCosmedics range contains medical-grade active ingredients, you can expect serious results. However, these highly effective products require the advice of a skincare expert due to their medical-grade activities.
We can help you choose the ideal skincare routine that works with your skin type, skin conditions, and skincare goals. Contact us today to get started on your skin journey!