Wondering how to get rid of wrinkles? In the past, getting rid of wrinkles involved costly, intensive procedures and downtime. Fortunately, the skincare industry has advanced rapidly in recent years and wrinkles can now be treated with numerous gentle yet effective procedures.
We offer a range of non-invasive skin treatments that help promote smoother, more youthful-looking skin — without any downtime or side effects. Here, we’ll cover our recommendations for the best non-surgical treatments to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
The Best Non-Surgical Wrinkle Treatments
RF Skin Tightening
One of our top recommendations for wrinkle treatment is RF Skin Tightening. This fast, painless procedure is non-invasive yet offers stunning results. RF Skin Tightening uses state-of-the-art Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields and Multi-Polar Radio Frequency technology to treat the skin with thermal energy.
Rather than relying on ablative thermal damage like outdated treatments, RF Skin tightening promotes supple, hydrated skin that looks rejuvenated and renewed — all without downtime.
The gentle radiofrequency used by the Diamond Polar promotes a collagen boost to soften the look of wrinkles and improve the skin’s overall appearance. This treatment is so gentle that it can even be used in delicate areas such as the eye region.
Along with softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, RF Skin Tightening can also help address:
- Texture issues
- Uneven tone
- Loss of elasticity and firmness
- Dull skin
- Dehydrated skin
Medical Grade Skin Needling
Skin needling, also known as collagen induction therapy or micro-needling, is a popular treatment. By creating tiny controlled skin injuries with micro-fine, medical-grade needles, skin needling promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin, which naturally decline with age, are key components of supple, youthful, firm skin.
Medical Grade Skin Needling is a wonderful, non-invasive procedure for almost all skin types, ages, and skin concerns.
Along with improving the appearance of wrinkles, microneedling benefits include:
- Improved appearance of scars
- Improvement in uneven skin tone
- Lightened pigmented areas and sun spots
- Increased production of growth factors
- Decreased congestion
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Smoother skin texture
- Decreased inflammation
- Rosacea support
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks
- Thickened dermal layers for firmer, more resilient skin
- Overall skin rejuvenation
Omnilux Light Therapy
If you are looking to get rid of wrinkles, Omnilux Light Therapy is another excellent, gentle treatment option to consider. Omnilux Light Therapy uses LEDs (light emitting diodes) of varying wavelengths to safely promote more even-toned, radiant skin.
The targeted wavelengths used in light therapy stimulate the fibroblasts — cells that play a key role in the skin’s framework — to promote plumper, smoother skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Along with reducing wrinkles, this relaxing procedure can help:
- Promote an overall glow
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Improve plumpness
- Increase hydration
- Decrease bacteria and congestion
- Heal acne
- Brighten dull skin and increase luminosity
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase collagen and elastin production
- Reduce redness
- Promote a more even tone
- Soften the appearance of scars
If you want a gentle yet effective way to get rid of wrinkles, Dermafrac is one of our best treatment options. This innovative anti-ageing solution takes a 4-in-1 approach to improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermafrac is a comprehensive treatment that includes:
- A medical-grade skin needling session to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to plump skin and promote smoother skin texture
- A microdermabrasion session to exfoliate the skin, clear congestion, and reveal brighter, fresher skin cells
LED therapy nourishes the skin, promotes a more even skin tone, improves the appearance of wrinkles, and promotes a radiant glow
- A customised hydration mask chosen for your specific skin type and infused with nutrients and vitamins to leave the skin moisturised and nourished
These four powerful skin treatments work synergistically to yield noticeable results and an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles. While results can be seen in a single dermafrac session, several sessions are recommended to achieve even better results.
Dermafrac is an ideal treatment for overall skin rejuvenation and improvement without relying on the use of plastic surgery or invasive skin procedures. This gentle treatment is suitable for almost all skin types, including individuals with thin, fragile skin or darker skin tones.
Although Dermafrac is an excellent wrinkle treatment, it also helps to:
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Restore firmness and increased tightness to lax skin
- Promote smoother skin
- Hydrate and nourish the skin
- Diminish the appearance of scars or stretch marks
- Improve overall radiance
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Reduce blackheads, congestion and acne
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Stimulate healing
- Trigger growth factors
O Cosmetic Pro Peels
O Cosmetics Pro Dermal Planning Peels treat multiple skin concerns at once, including fine lines and wrinkles. Using a resurfacing peel and a vitamin infusion treatment, O Cosmetic Pro Peels deliver powerful results.
Combining medical strength actives, carriers that mimic the skin, and natural fruit extracts, noticeable results can be achieved with this gentle, non-invasive treatment.
O Cosmetic Pro Peels are designed to work at six different levels, allowing for a customised treatment that is tailored to your specific skin type and concerns. Beginners can start with the gentlest peel before working up to more powerful, advanced peels that treat the deeper layers of the skin.
Along with reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, O Cosmetics Pro Peels can be used to treat multiple skin concerns, including:
- Texture issues
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull skin
- Dehydrated skin
The Best Topical Wrinkle Serums
Along with our targeted wrinkle treatments, we offer powerful topical serums to complement your anti-aging routine.
- Pure Age Defiance Serum — Pure Age Defiance Serum is a professional strength, a super concentrated topical treatment for wrinkles and fine lines. With doses of pure L-Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Niacinamide, a 100% natural skin-tightener, and encapsulated multi-vitamins, this serum helps deeply nourish the skin to decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
- O Biotics 3D Hyaluronic Serum — O Biotics 3D Hyaluronic Serum takes a multi-dimensional approach to skin hydration through the use of an advanced skin delivery system and the hydrating power of Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer Complex. This moisturising serum supports instant and long-term skin hydration, making it ideal for a wide range of skin concerns and skin types.
Why Choose The Fresh Skin Clinic for Wrinkle Treatment
With 15 years of experience providing professional skin treatments, we are experts in wrinkle treatments. Our skin technician experts continually undergo training in the latest skincare techniques and advancements. We’re here to help you transform your skin — all with non-invasive treatments involving minimal downtime.
Along with wrinkle reduction treatments, we specialise in a wide range of skin care treatments, including:
- Clinical peels
- Alkaline wash treatment
- Enzyme therapy
- Acne treatment
- Permanent hair reduction
- Brow tinting and reshaping
Have a specific skin concern that you’d like to address? Browse our skin concerns page to find recommended treatments based on your skin goals and issues. Whether you are looking to soften wrinkles, address scarring, tighten lax skin, or reduce hyperpigmentation, we offer non-invasive, advanced skin treatments for all your concerns.
As always, we invite you to reach out to us today to learn more about the best skin treatments in Perth. We always welcome any questions and are happy to discuss possible skin treatments with you or set up a consultation. Our experts are committed to helping you address your skin concerns so you can enjoy skin that looks and feels healthy.